Dr. Shadid is Board Certified with the American Board of Orthopedic Surgeons and has been in practice since 1994.
Dr. Shadid serves in the following capacities:
- Fellow in the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- President of the DuPage County Medical Society
- Executive Committee and Board Member of the Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Illinois Association of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Team Physician for U.S. Soccer (National Team)
- Team Physician for Area High School and Colleges
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, 1978
B.S., Liberal Arts-Engineering, Wheaton College (IL), 1979
M.D., University of Illinois, College of Medicine, Champaign-Urbana, 1988
Dr Shadid’s Patient Reviews
Dr Shadid is the highest rated orthopedic doctor on ZocDoc with 5/5 star reviews from more than 99.5% of his patients. See all of Dr. Shadid’s reviews here.