Genesis Orthopedics & Sports Medicine, in following local, national, and partner facility guidelines, will continue to providing quality orthopedic care during the Covid-19 pandemic. This includes practicing the principles of social distancing and preventative measures to curtail minimize risk of Covid-19 transmission.
Our priority is to protect the health and well-being of our community, staff and patients, while still providing necessary care. We maintain committed to limiting individual contact as we slowly return to normal operations. Specific policies and procedures will be evaluated daily and weekly.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns regarding your orthopedic care.
In-office orthopedic care
Our clinical facilities are open during normal business hours and our providers are available to provide the full array of services for patients’ including any diagnostic imaging such as X-Ray or MRI, therapy and if necessary, surgical treatment.
We are committed to continuing to provide patients with the highest quality orthopedic care while practicing the principles of social distancing and preventative measures to curtail the transmission of COVID19.
Genesis Orthopedics & Sports Medicine will follow the below guidelines including:
· temperature screening all patients & staff
· social distancing in our facilities
· mandatory mask policy
· in-office appointments limited to only patients that need it
· continued telemedicine availability
To schedule an appointment, please call 877-377-1188 or request online.
Since the virus began to spread in the United States, Genesis Orthopedics & Sports Medicine will follow the following visitor safety guidelines.
· Patients in our outpatient clinics should limit visitors when necessary.
· Masks will be provided to patients that do not already have them.
· Patients and visitors with flu like symptoms should reschedule their appointments
Some elective surgical procedures will continue. If you have a question regarding your surgery, please contact Danielle Pernice at 877-377-1188. According to state of Illinois guidelines, all patients undergoing a surgical procedure will receive COVID-19 testing several days prior to their procedure.
Genesis Orthopedics & Sports Medicine will continue offering telemedicine appointments from the convenience of your work or home.
· New patients who would like to schedule a telemedicine appointment should call 877-377-1188 or request here.
· Existing scheduled patients will continue to be seen both in office, and via telemedicine. Your provider will direct you specifically as to the context they would like to provide care. All four of our clinical locations remain open.
Please contact your provider if you have questions about physical therapy. Due to social distancing guidelines, we are encouraging our patients to perform home exercise programs and online rehab. Our unique at-home therapy solution is state of the art, and convenient. Should you think this is necessary for your care, call 877-377-1188 to learn more.
MRI, Ultrasound, and X-Ray will be available to all patients. Our machines are cleaned extensively after each visit. DME is also available for pickup in each of our office locations. Please call 877-377-1188 for more information.